What's Marfell like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Marfell? Places to visit such as Back Beach and Pukekura Park are not far away. Centre City Shopping Centre and TSB Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Marfell
Marfell is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of New Plymouth.
- New Plymouth (NPL), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Marfell
Things to see and do in and around Marfell
Things to see near Marfell:
- Back Beach (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Pukekura Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- TSB Stadium (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bowl of Brooklands (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Sugar Loaf Marine Reserve (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Marfell:
- Centre City Shopping Centre (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Govett-Brewster Art Gallery (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- TSB Showplace (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Puke Ariki (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Brooklands Zoo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Plymouth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, October (average 96 mm of rainfall)