What's Hammond Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Hammond Park. Zoo Atlanta and Mercedes-Benz Stadium are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. State Farm Arena and CNN Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Hammond Park
Hammond Park is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Hammond Park
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Hammond Park
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Hammond Park
Things to see and do in and around Hammond Park
Things to see near Hammond Park:
- Grant Park (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Georgia International Convention Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Georgia State Stadium (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Spelman College (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Morehouse College (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Hammond Park:
- Zoo Atlanta (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Lakewood Amphitheatre (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Delta Flight Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Porsche Experience Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)