What's Fort McPherson like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Fort McPherson. Take time to see the sights such as Tyler Perry Studios while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Zoo Atlanta.
How to get to Fort McPherson
Fort McPherson is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Fort McPherson
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Fort McPherson
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Fort McPherson
Things to see and do in and around Fort McPherson
Things to see near Fort McPherson:
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- State Farm Arena (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- CNN Center (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Georgia World Congress Center (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Centennial Olympic Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Fort McPherson:
- Tyler Perry Studios (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Zoo Atlanta (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- World of Coca Cola (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Lakewood Amphitheatre (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Tabernacle (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)