What's Fort Valley like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Fort Valley. Top places in the larger area to visit include Mercedes-Benz Stadium and State Farm Arena. Zoo Atlanta and CNN Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Fort Valley
Fort Valley is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Fort Valley
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Fort Valley
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Fort Valley
Things to see and do in and around Fort Valley
Things to see near Fort Valley:
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Clark Atlanta University (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Georgia International Convention Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Morehouse College (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Spelman College (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Fort Valley:
- Lakewood Amphitheatre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Camp Creek Marketplace (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Greenbriar Mall (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Delta Flight Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Porsche Experience Center (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)