What's Niskey Lake like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Niskey Lake? Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Six Flags Over Georgia are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Georgia World Congress Center and World of Coca Cola are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Niskey LakeNiskey Lake is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Niskey Lake
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Niskey Lake
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Niskey Lake
Things to see and do in and around Niskey Lake
Things to see near Niskey Lake:
- Point University (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Riverside EpiCenter (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Georgia Soccer Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Citizens Trust Bank (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Connally Nature Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Niskey Lake:
- Six Flags Over Georgia (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Greenbriar Mall (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Camp Creek Marketplace (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Wolf Creek Amphitheater (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)