What's Princeton Lakes like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Princeton Lakes. Top places in the larger area to visit include Six Flags Over Georgia and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. State Farm Arena and Camp Creek Marketplace are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Princeton Lakes
Princeton Lakes is located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Princeton Lakes
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Princeton Lakes
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 19.2 mi (31 km) from Princeton Lakes
Things to see and do in and around Princeton Lakes
Things to see near Princeton Lakes:
- Georgia International Convention Center (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Georgia Soccer Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Point University (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Gateway Center Arena (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Sykes Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Princeton Lakes:
- Camp Creek Marketplace (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Greenbriar Mall (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Wolf Creek Amphitheater (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- College Park Golf Course (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Ballethnic Dance Company (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)