What's Vila Bitencourt like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Vila Bitencourt? Visit places such as Varginha Flying Saucer and Jose de Rezende Pavia Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Via Café Garden and Varginha Municipal Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vila Bitencourt
Vila Bitencourt is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Varginha.
- Varginha (VAG-Major-Brigadeiro Trompowsky), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Vila Bitencourt
Things to see and do in and around Vila Bitencourt
Things to see near Vila Bitencourt:
- Varginha Flying Saucer (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Jose de Rezende Pavia Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Dilzon Melo Municipal Stadium (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Faculdade Cenecista de Varginha (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do near Vila Bitencourt:
- Via Café Garden (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Varginha Municipal Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Capitol Theater (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Varginha?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, May, August (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 210 mm of rainfall)