What's Garrison Historic Area like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Garrison Historic Area, especially its restaurants and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as George Washington House and Barbados Museum & Historical Society. There's plenty more to see, including Carlisle Bay and Garrison Savannah.
How to get to Garrison Historic Area
Garrison Historic Area is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Bridgetown.
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Garrison Historic Area
Things to see and do in and around Garrison Historic Area
What to see in Garrison Historic Area
- Carlisle Bay
- George Washington House
- Garrison Savannah
- Needhams Point
Things to do near Garrison Historic Area:
- Barbados Museum & Historical Society (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Atlantis Submarines Adventure (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Turtle Beach (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Rockley Golf Course (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mount Gay Rum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bridgetown?
- Hottest months: May, June, September, July (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, April (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, August, September (average 153 mm of rainfall)