- Check-in time 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
- Check-out time is 2:00 PM
Restrictions related to your trip
- Check COVID-19 restrictions.
Special check-in instructions
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 24 The Cove Rd, Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please be advised that this property is a boat accommodation and is not a standard hotel.
Guest must contact this property in advance to advise of dietary requirements.
This cruise departs every day at 8 AM and returns the following day at 6 PM.
Day 1: Boarding at Port of Airlie at 8 AM. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Canapes and dinner served on the top deck. Day 2: Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Return to Port of Airlie at 6 PM.
Required at check-in
- Credit card, debit card, or cash deposit required for incidental charges
- Government-issued photo ID may be required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Children (11 years old and younger) not allowed
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Offsite parking within 66 ft (AUD 12 per day)