What's West Tamworth like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider West Tamworth? Plan a fun excursion to Tamworth Golf Course while you're here. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Tamworth Capitol Theatre and Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to West Tamworth
West Tamworth is located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Tamworth.
- Tamworth, NSW (TMW), 3.8 mi (6 km) from West Tamworth
Things to see and do in and around West Tamworth
Things to see near West Tamworth:
- Tamworth Regional Entertainment Conference Centre (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Bicentennial Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- University of Newcastle Department of Rural Health Tamworth Education Centre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Oxley Scenic Lookout (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Botanical Gardens (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near West Tamworth:
- Tamworth Golf Course (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Tamworth Capitol Theatre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Longyard Golf Course (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Tamworth Power Station Museum (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tamworth?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, November, February (average 76 mm of rainfall)