What's L'Évescat like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider L'Évescat. Visit places such as Sablettes Beach and Toulon Marina when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Port of Toulon and Stade Mayol are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to L'Évescat
L'Évescat is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of La Seyne-sur-Mer.
- Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from L'Évescat
Things to see and do in and around L'Évescat
Things to see near L'Évescat:
- Sablettes Beach (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Toulon Marina (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Port of Toulon (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Stade Mayol (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Plages du Mourillon (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near L'Évescat:
- Hotel des Arts (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Musee National de la Marine (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Cours Lafayette (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit La Seyne-sur-Mer?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, September, January (average 70 mm of rainfall)