What's Cerqueira Cesar like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Cerqueira Cesar, especially its shops. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Paulista Avenue to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Oscar Freire Street and Procopio Ferreira Theatre.
How to get to Cerqueira Cesar
Cerqueira Cesar is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Cerqueira Cesar
- Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Cerqueira Cesar
Things to see and do in and around Cerqueira Cesar
What to see in Cerqueira Cesar
- Reboucas Convention Center
- Rua Augusta
- Conjunto Nacional
- Trianon Park
Things to do in Cerqueira Cesar
- Paulista Avenue
- Oscar Freire Street
- Procopio Ferreira Theatre
- Renaissance Theater
When is the best time to visit São Paulo?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 208 mm of rainfall)