Where is Lake Whatcom?
Sudden Valley is home to Lake Whatcom. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Whatcom Falls Park and Mount Baker Theatre.
Where can I stay near Lake Whatcom?
You might want to consider this hotel in Lake Whatcom.
Newly Renovated Cabin in Quiet Fern-filled Forest Setting - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 3-star holiday home • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near Lake Whatcom
What to see near Lake Whatcom
- Western Washington University
- Whatcom Falls Park
- Larrabee State Park
- Bellingham Cruise Terminal
- Sehome Hill Arboretum
Things to do near Lake Whatcom
- Mount Baker Theatre
- Bellis Fair Mall
- Bellingham Railway Museum
- Marine Life Center
How to get to Lake Whatcom
Flights to Sudden Valley
- Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 21 mi (33.8 km) from central Sudden Valley
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from central Sudden Valley
- Rosario, WA (RSJ-Rosario Seaplane Base), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from central Sudden Valley