What's Peroorkada like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Peroorkada? Places to visit such as Trivandrum Secretariat and Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple are not far away. Napier Museum and Thiruvananthapuram Zoo are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Peroorkada
Peroorkada is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Thiruvananthapuram.
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Peroorkada
Things to see and do in and around Peroorkada
Things to see near Peroorkada:
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Trivandrum Secretariat (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- The Kanakakunnu Palace (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Peroorkada:
- Napier Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Thiruvananthapuram Zoo (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Mall of Travancore (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Napier Art Museum & Gallery (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Thiruvananthapuram?
- Hottest months: March, April, May, February (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 286 mm of rainfall)