What's Ate like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Ate? Nature lovers can visit Huachipa Zoo and Cerros de Pariache. There's plenty more to see, including Real Plaza Puruchuco and Arturo Jimenez Borja Puruchuco Museum.
How to get to Ate
Ate is located 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Ate
Things to see and do in and around Ate
What to see in Ate
- Huachipa Zoo
- Monumental Stadium "U"
- Cerros de Pariache
- Rio Huaycoloro
- Cerro Pedreros
Things to do in Ate
- Real Plaza Puruchuco
- Arturo Jimenez Borja Puruchuco Museum
- Club Dionys
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)