What's Las Croabas like?
In Las Croabas, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the restaurants. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Luquillo Beach. El Conquistador Golf Course and Cayo Icacos are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Las Croabas
Las Croabas is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Fajardo.
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from Las Croabas
- Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from Las Croabas
- Culebra (CPX-Benjamin Rivera Noriega), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from Las Croabas
Things to see and do in and around Las Croabas
Things to see near Las Croabas:
- Cayo Icacos (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Palomino Island (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Laguna Grande (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Parque Nacional Balneario Seven Seas (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cabezas?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, November (average 157 mm of rainfall)