What's Halewood like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Halewood? M&S Bank Arena and Cavern Club are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Albert Dock and Knowsley Safari Park are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Halewood
Halewood is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Liverpool.
- Manchester Airport (MAN), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from Halewood
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Halewood
Things to see and do in and around Halewood
Things to see near Halewood:
- Sefton Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Calderstones Park (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- St Peter's Church (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Mendips - John Lennon Home (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Speke Hall (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Halewood:
- Knowsley Safari Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Sudley House (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Sefton Park Palm House (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Woolton Picture House (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Blundells Hill Golf Club (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Liverpool?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, January (average 86 mm of rainfall)