Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
3-star vacation home in Anjum
1 Double Bed
2 Twin Beds
2 Twin Beds
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 3; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
The house with a living area of approx. 100 m² has three bedrooms and offers enough space for five adults. The first bedroom has a double bed of 2.00 x 2.00 cm. From the bedroom, you have a beautiful view of the Lauwersmeer. The other bedroom has two beds (90x200 cm). To get to the third bedroom, you have to go through the middle room! In the third bedroom with a lake view, there is a single bed 90x200cm and a baby cot bed. There is also a door, to get to the garden.
There are a guest toilet and a bathroom with a toilet, shower, dryer, and washing machine. There is a flat-screen Tv (nl Kabel) as well as a wireless connection. From the living room, you look out over the harbor There is a spacious kitchen with a dishwasher. The fireplace may be used, but you have to buy wood in the supermarket. There are two terraces. One is at the entrance of the house with a view of typical dutch dikes and the other is more private. You have a view of the harbor and the lake Lauwersmeer, there is a patio heater as well.
- There are 3 playgrounds: there is a playground on the beach, a playground with a bouncy castle and a playground in the bungalow park “de Skâns”.
- Within walking distance, there is a 300- meter long sandy- and grass beach.
- For small groceries, there is a little supermarket. There is also a snack bar, a pizzeria, a snack bar at the beach, and 3 restaurants (two with a view at the Lauwersmeer)
- Next to the bungalow park is a marina where you can rent boats, surfboards or bicycles.
- You can play golf at Pitch & Putt in Esonstad.
In the area
- Close to the park is a sailing/surfing school with a beautiful beach.
- In the nearby Frisian village Anjum are restaurants, a Rabobank with an Atm and the supermarket "coop".
- The nearby National Park Lauwersmeer is a paradise for fishermen, water sports enthusiasts, nature lovers, hikers, and cyclists.
- For dog lovers, there is a dog beach in Lauwersoog (Strandweg 9976 Vs) and a forest (ballastplaatbos).
- You can take a boat trip on the Lauwersmeer or spot seals on the Wadden Sea.
- We recommend a visit to the beautiful old city of Dokkum. Enjoy the Bolwerken, shops, and terraces.
- There are miles of sandy beaches on the islands Ameland and Schiermonnikoog. There is a good timetable to reach the islands by ferry.
- Do you like to walk and do you want to relax? Then visit the fishing village of Paesens-moddergat on the seawall.
We offer free Wifi during your stay!
Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa and Mastercard.