Pretty new Creole villa, mixing wood and concrete located on 75 m² with 4 main rooms, a long veranda, a garden and a parking space.
This haven of peace is equipped with every comfort in a calm setting bearing its name in its entirety "Belle Vue"
Breathtaking view of the sea and magnificent mountain views, further rocked by the trade winds.
You will be able to discover the magnificent Carbet waterfall, but also our volcano "la Soufrière", the highest point on the island.
It is located in the center of the island allowing easy access between Basse-Terre and Grande-Terre.
By car to:
- 5 min from Roseau beach
- 2.5 km from the sea
- many small local shops from 5 to 15 min
- 25 km from major shopping centers
- access to the airport - Caribbean pole 30 km
- access to the landing stages of the outbuildings of Guadeloupe (25 min for Les Saintes, 20 min for Marie-Galantes and 45 min for Désirade)
- Close to tourist sites of the town: Allée Dumanoir, Place Christophe COLOMB Chute du Carbet
We during your stay, we remain at your disposal for any further information and could if you wish indicate the sites to visit, good restaurants.
For those who want to discover the meanders of the butterfly island during hikes, two young people experienced in Adapted physical activities can plan with you your choice of discoveries (price to see on site)
We do not claim a traveler supplement.
We do not claim any costs for the cleaning of the villa but we wish that the places are returned in good state of interior and exterior cleanliness.
You have garden space near VILLA MARGA and a parking space which will be indicated to you, taking care not to obstruct the passage.
You have water (cold and hot), electricity, air conditioning and internet access.