What's Clayton Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Clayton Park? Dartmouth Crossing and Halifax Shopping Centre are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Casino Nova Scotia is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Clayton Park
Clayton Park is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Halifax.
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Clayton Park
Things to see and do in and around Clayton Park
Things to see near Clayton Park:
- Mount Saint Vincent University (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Bayers Lake Business Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Dalhousie University (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Chocolate Lake Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Kearney Lake Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Clayton Park:
- Dartmouth Crossing (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Halifax Shopping Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Casino Nova Scotia (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Halifax Citadel (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Neptune Theatre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Halifax?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, September, May (average 121 mm of rainfall)