What's Chana Songkhram like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Chana Songkhram. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Khaosan Road to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Santichai Prakan Park and Phra Sumen Fort.
How to get to Chana Songkhram
Chana Songkhram is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Chana Songkhram
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Chana Songkhram
Things to see and do in and around Chana Songkhram
What to see in Chana Songkhram
- Santichai Prakan Park
- Phra Sumen Fort
Things to do in Chana Songkhram
- Khaosan Road
- National Gallery Bangkok
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 221 mm of rainfall)