What's Sanctuary Belize like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Sanctuary Belize? Visit places such as Anderson Lagoon and Sittee Point when you venture just outside the neighbourhood.
How to get to Sanctuary Belize
Sanctuary Belize is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Hopkins.
- Dangriga (DGA), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Sanctuary Belize
- Placencia (PLJ), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Sanctuary Belize
- Independence and Mango Creek (INB), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Sanctuary Belize
Things to see and do in and around Sanctuary Belize
Things to see near Sanctuary Belize:
- Anderson Lagoon (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Sittee Point (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hopkins?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, November, June (average 243 mm of rainfall)