What's Historical Center like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Historical Center. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Seafront Promenade and Limassol Municipal Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Limassol Castle and Limassol Zoo.
Things to see and do in and around Historical Center
What to see in Historical Center
- Limassol Castle
- Cyprus University of Technology
- Limassol Municipal Gardens
- Heroes Square
Things to do near Historical Center:
- Limassol Zoo (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Cyprus Motor Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- MyMall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Fasouri Watermania Waterpark (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Limassol Archaeological Museum (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Limassol?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 200 mm of rainfall)