What's Sankt Leonhard like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Sankt Leonhard? Take time to see places such as Franconian Heights Nature Park and Tauber Valley while you're here. Doll and Toy Museum and Rothenburg Town Walls are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Sankt Leonhard
What to see in Sankt Leonhard
- Franconian Heights Nature Park
- Tauber Valley
Things to do near Sankt Leonhard:
- Doll and Toy Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- German Christmas Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Kathe Wohlfahrts Christmas Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Burggarten (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Criminal Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rothenburg ob der Tauber?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 91 mm of rainfall)