What's Multnomah Village like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Multnomah Village. Take time to see places such as Gabriel Park and Custer Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Congregation Kesser Israel and Stephens Creek Natural Park.
How to get to Multnomah Village
Multnomah Village is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland International Airport (PDX), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Multnomah Village
Things to see and do in and around Multnomah Village
What to see in Multnomah Village
- Gabriel Park
- Custer Park
- Congregation Kesser Israel
- Stephens Creek Natural Park
Things to do near Multnomah Village:
- Oaks Amusement Park (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Oregon Zoo (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Keller Auditorium (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Aladdin Theater (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Portland?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, February (average 147 mm of rainfall)