What's El Pilarí like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider El Pilarí? Port of Palma de Mallorca and Plaza Espana are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and Cala Mayor Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to El Pilarí
El Pilarí is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Llevant.
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from El Pilarí
Things to see and do in and around El Pilarí
Things to see near El Pilarí:
- El Arenal Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Playa de Palma (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Port of El Arenal (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Platja de Can Pastilla (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Cala Estancia (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near El Pilarí:
- Aqualand El Arenal (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Circuito Mallorca (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Golf Son Gual (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- FAN Mallorca Shopping (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Golf Park Puntiro (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Llevant?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, January (average 73 mm of rainfall)