Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Honolulu
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Honolulu?
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
Airport Honolulu Hotel2.5-star
Western Honolulu11.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good1,315 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Ala Moana Hotel
Ala Moana Hotel3.5-star
Ala Moana1.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good2,493 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort4-star
Waikiki1.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.0.Very good5,420 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel3.5-star
Waikiki0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.0.Very good2,495 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa4-star
Waikiki0.3 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.0.Very good1,780 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites
Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites3.5-star
Waikiki0.8 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good824 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa4-star
Waikiki0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good1,396 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hilton Waikiki Beach
Hilton Waikiki Beach4-star
Waikiki0.6 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,141 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites3.5-star
Waikiki1.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good701 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Waikiki, an IHG Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Waikiki, an IHG Hotel2.5-star
Waikiki0.8 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good1,612 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort4-starVIP
Waikiki0.6 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous2,335 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach3-star
Waikiki0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good1,749 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Aqua Palms Waikiki
Aqua Palms Waikiki2.5-star
Waikiki1.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good758 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Sheraton Waikiki
Waikiki0.3 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good1,286 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki
Ambassador Hotel Waikiki3-star
Waikiki0.9 kilometer to city centreGuest rating6.6.Good802 Hotels.com guest reviews
Transport in Honolulu
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Find out more about Honolulu
A charming place with the relaxed feel that any island provides, Honolulu is definitely a paradise that visitors should visit at least once in their travels. Browse Honolulu accommodation choices on our website and discover a surprising number of options to choose from.
Honolulu is a vibrant place and provides quite a bit to do, including visiting historic landmarks and enjoying the sun, sand and sea of beautiful beaches. Visitors here can also expect enjoyable nightlife scenes and delicious eats at some of the finer eateries.
Things to see
Perhaps one of the most well-known landmarks as a result of the second World War is Pearl Harbor , the very place that got America involved in the war full on. There visitors can visit five historic sites honoring the events that took place during the war. Once such site is the USS Arizona Memorial, a floating structure built over the sunken hull of the battleship. This is the final resting place for 1,177 crewmen that were aboard the battleship.
Anyone who visits Honolulu simply must indulge themselves at one of the several beaches available. The most famous is Waikiki Beach, where you can enjoy white sands and excellent conditions for activities like swimming, sunbathing, catamaran and canoeing. Feel like getting somewhere quieter, there are at least three other beaches nearby that you and the family can enjoy.
Hotels in Honolulu
In Honolulu, the hotels and accommodations are accessible and usually located near major attractions and beaches. The hotels can range from budget to mid-range to luxurious and internationally known brands. The most hotels can be found in Waikiki region, where most tourists visit during their vacation there. There are also inns, resorts and hostels that provide affordable and decent lodging.
Where to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki region is the absolute hotspot if you like great convenience and the city atmosphere created by block after block of high-rise hotels. Everything here is within walking distance, including the white sanded beaches and the Waikiki Aquarium, featuring hundreds of species and an outdoor exhibit that contains Hawaiian monk seals.
Downtown Honolulu is the commercial and cultural centre of the Hawaiian islands, and being just one mile across, you never have to worry about accessibility. Major attractions here include the Aloha Tower Marketplace, Hawaii State Museum and the Kawaiahao Church with a historic cemetery just across it. There are also a few bars and eateries to have your meals while soaking in the island atmosphere.
How to get to Honolulu
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is the gateway for international flights and is served by most American airlines from the mainland. The Airport Waikiki Express and city buses provide convenient transport to hotels in Waikiki ever half an hour, though travelling by car is still highly recommended as the biggest time-saver.
We do more than just hotels...
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- Waikiki Beach
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in United States of America
- New York Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- San Francisco Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotels
- Chicago Hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- Boston Hotels
- Washington Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
- San Diego Hotels
- Miami Hotels
- Atlanta Hotels
- Seattle Hotels
- Philadelphia Hotels
- Houston Hotels
- Hotels near Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina
- Hotels near International Market Place, Honolulu
- Hotels near Chaminade University of Honolulu, Honolulu
- Hotels near University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu
- Hotels near Moana Surfrider, Honolulu
- Hotels near Honolulu Zoo, Honolulu
- Hotels near Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu
- Hotels near Neal S. Blaisdell Center, Honolulu
- Hotels near Hickam Air Force Base, Honolulu
- Hotels near Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park, Honolulu
- Hotels near Foster Village, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam
- Hotels near Liliha - Kapalama, Honolulu
- Hotels near Pacific Heights, Honolulu
- Hotels near Leahi Park, Honolulu
- Hotels near Kuliouou - Kalani Iki, Honolulu
- Hotels near Palolo, Honolulu
- Hotels near Hawaii Loa Ridge, Honolulu
- Hotels near Ala Moana, Honolulu
- Hotels near 'Aina Haina, Honolulu
- Hotels near Tantalus, Honolulu
- Hotels near Waialae Iki Ridge, Honolulu
- Hotels near Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis, Honolulu
- Hotels near Nuuanu - Punchbowl, Honolulu
- Hotels near Maunalani Heights, Honolulu
- Hotels near Makiki - Lower Punchbowl - Tantalus, Honolulu
- Four Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Five Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Three Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Two Star Hotels in Honolulu
- Breakfast included Hotels in Honolulu
- WiFi included Hotels in Honolulu
- Parking available Hotels in Honolulu
- Pool Hotels in Honolulu
- Kitchen Hotels in Honolulu
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Honolulu
- Gym Hotels in Honolulu
- In-room accessibility Hotels in Honolulu
Top rated Honolulu Hotels
- The Best View in Waikiki, only steps away from the best beach in the world
- Immaculate, 36th Floor Condo. Affordable Luxury, FREE Parking, Internet
- Oversized Corner Condo in Beach Tower Steps to Beach/Pools, On the Quiet Side
- Beautiful Condo-Heart Of Waikiki. INCLUDES CAR!<br>HNL Bill 89, 30+ day rental.
- Studio 918 at the Waikiki Grand Hotel Hawaii
Recently added Honolulu Hotels
- Hawaiian Historic Home w/Parking, 30 Days min.
- Condo in beautiful Waikiki
- Centrally Located Waikiki Studio with AC, King Bed, and Mountain Views!
- **Professionally Sanitized** Condo by the Beach w/Partial Ocean View!
- **Professionally Sanitized** Condo by the Beach w/Large Lanai+Full Kitchen!
Other Honolulu Hotels
- NEW Monthly Studio in the Heart of Waikiki - A/C, Wi-Fi, Parking! Sleeps 2
- Oceanview Studio Steps From Water w/Central AC, Shared Pool & Tennis, Free WiFi
- Charming Suite with Free WiFi, Shared Pool, & Fitness Room - Walk to the Beach
- Free parking & walking distance to EVERYTHING
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Studio Ocean View - NEW YEAR GUARANTEED!
Cities near to Honolulu