Travelling with your pet to Fairmont
If you want to find a hotel in Fairmont that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Fairmont outings, or pop out to enjoy the area while they're sleeping. You might like to spend some time at Heston Farm Winery and Pricketts Fort State Park during your stay. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Fairmont can help you find a good place to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in Fairmont?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Fairmont, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Heston Farm Winery (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Pricketts Fort State Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km)
- Valley Falls State Park (7.2 mi/11.5 km)
- Mother's Day Shrine (12 mi/19.3 km)
- Bridgeport Conference Center (12 mi/19.4 km)
- Mylan Park (12.4 mi/20 km)
- Monongalia County Ballpark (13.4 mi/21.6 km)
- University Town Center (14 mi/22.6 km)
- Anna Jarvis Birthplace Museum (14.2 mi/22.9 km)
- West Virginia University Coliseum (14.2 mi/22.9 km)