About this condo
Waikiki Shore #1404 - 3-night minimum (2161 Kalia Road)
TRAVEL ADVISORY: Travelers who have been fully vaccinated in the United States may bypass quarantine without a pre-travel test by uploading their vaccination record to the Safe Travels or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i. ALL OTHERS must still pre-test or quarantine. Please inquire for more info.
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY! AVAILABLE JANUARY 7, 2022!
Bask in cool trade wind breezes as you enjoy morning coffee on the lanai or as you walk along Waikiki Beach, one of the world’s most beautiful beaches!
With its incredible ocean views, this 14th-floor studio (1 floor below Penthouse level) is unique to Waikiki Shore due to its "closest to the beach" position in the building and having the largest and preferred studio floor plan (356sf plus lanai)!
This condo has happily hosted honeymooners, special anniversaries, birthdays, family reunions, surfers, snowbirds, pickle ballers, first time Hawaii visitors and numerous repeat guests!
- Queen Bed
- Whisper-quiet Split AC
- 45" 400 channel flat screen TV
- Dining for 2
- 68 sf lanai with table and chairs and magnificent ocean views. You will have a front row seat for Friday night fireworks and breathtaking Hawaiian sunsets!
RESORT KITCHEN (NO dishwasher):
- Gas stove/oven
- Short tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- In-unit Safe
Waikiki Shore is the only condominium building in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sands of Waikiki Beach and next to Fort DeRussy Beach Park, a perfect Waikiki location whether you are seeking relaxation or an active lifestyle from sunbathing at the beach to surfing lessons, watercraft rental, snorkeling, pickleball, racquetball, to volleyball courts.
Fort DeRussy Beach Park next door, while adjacent to Waikiki Beach, has its own unique atmosphere and is much less crowded than the main part of Waikiki Beach.
Just a block from Kalakaua Ave and Lewers St, this area of Waikiki boasts great shopping, wonderful entertainment venues, and a wide selection of impressive restaurants for all tastes and budgets. Be sure to also check out the ground floor of Waikiki Shore for quick and easy food choices.
YOUR WAIKIKI SHORE #1404 RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
- On-site Parking (in building) is $35/day
Although there is NO POOL at this location, the beautiful beaches of Waikiki are right at your doorstep!
This condo, including the balcony/lanai, is strictly NON-SMOKING and sleeps a maximum of 2. No pets, no parties. 3-Night Minimum.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, and paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-053-283-2256-02