** Check out our other listing which is BRAND NEW TO VRBO, Property ID 2658452, as this property is not bookable for the 2022 season. ** Thanks!
This 2,526 sq. ft. (all living space) house was custom built in 2009 and has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus a very large bonus room (counted as 4th bedroom) complete with a queen wall bed, pool table, wet bar, kegerator, flatscreen tv, blue ray, wii and balcony. Mauzey creek runs through this beautiful 1 acre lot that’s located 7 miles south of Bigfork in Woods Bay. The house is on an upward slope, providing a phenomenal lake view. Location on the East shore provides unbeatable Flathead Lake sunsets! There is a whole-house, touch screen audio system with music in every room as well as outside, front and back.
- The master suite has a lake view through a huge picture window, king size bed, 3-sided gas fireplace, deep soaking tub, large glass enclosed, walk in shower with water tower, large walk in closet with marble counter tops and stacked washer and dryer as well as separate access to the deck.
- The kitchen is wonderfully designed with a huge granite island, all stainless steel appliances and separate wine fridge.
- The large dining room table comfortably seats 6 and there are 4 bar stools at the island.
- The deck off the family room facing the lake has a large roll-out awning over it that quickly provides shade when needed.
- Powder room with onyx counter top.
- There is air conditioning and air humidifier system throughout.
- The open loft area contains a queen sofa sleeper and overlooks the family room below.
- Bedroom 2 (peacock room) has a queen bed. Open the window for fresh Montana air and the sound of the creek flowing. Blackout shades accommodate those who like to sleep in or nap time for little ones.
- Bedroom 3 (damask room) has a queen bed. Open the window for fresh Montana air and the sounds of the creek are even stronger in this bedroom. Blackout shades accommodate those who like to sleep in or nap time for little ones.
- Full bathroom with granite counter top and tub/shower combo.
- Laundry room has new, front loading washer & dryer, utility sink and granite counter.
- LARGE BONUS/BEDROOM sleeps 2 (queen size wall bed). This room has a pool table, wet bar, kegerator, flat screen tv, blu ray, wii, and small balcony to take in the lake view.
- Two garage stalls are available for you to use.
- Natural gas fire pit with fiber optic lighting and comfy seating.
- Campfire ring (wood provided) for roasting s'mores, etc.
- Large table with 6 chairs and large umbrella.
- Folding picnic table provides seating for an additional 6 people.
- The deck in the trees, which overlooks the creek, also has views of the lake. If you don’t want to walk back down the stairs, you can take one of the two slides down!
- Swing set with 2 swings on grass.
- The bridge over the creek allows for safe crossing. It's an absolutely beautiful setting.
- Propane fire ring at dock with propane provided.
- Take a short walk up the creek to find one of the largest, most impressive Ponderosa pine trees in the area.
- Adorable playhouse for little ones.
- Beautiful water feature by outdoor seating.
- The house is at the end of the road, so zero drive-by traffic.
We have 80 feet of privately owned water frontage with a dock and boat slip/lift. The manual crank lift accommodates a boat with a MAX WEIGHT of 4,500 lbs. It will only accommodate certain types of boat bottoms so PLEASE LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE WHAT YOU PLAN ON PUTTING ON THE LIFT SO WE CAN ENSURE IT WILL BE COMPATIBLE. We have mooring whips as well. ** Hwy 35 separates the dock from the house and you will need to drive to the dock. There is not a staircase/walkway going directly down to it and the slope is too steep to traverse on foot **
Discovering the Village of Bigfork: We sure pack a lot of things to do and see into our little town. One of the most anticipated holidays here in Bigfork is 4th of July. The annual parade on Electric Avenue brings thousands of spectators. The Bigfork Summer Playhouse will celebrate its 61st season of live, professional theater in 2020. For more information and to check the show calendar, visit http://bigforksummerplayhouse.com/about/. The first weekend in August brings the Festival of the Arts downtown. Bigfork is also home to fine dining, fishing guides, live music, cherry picking, huckleberry tasting, history, shopping and falling in love with nature.
Glacier National Park, which welcomed 3.3 million visitors in 2017, is just 45 miles away. It is a 1,583 sq. mile wilderness area, in Montana's Rocky Mountains. If you haven't already discovered the beauty of Glacier, please plan to. Explore some of the most dramatic mountain landscapes on Earth. Take a Red Bus tour of Going-to-the-Sun Road. Enjoy an adventurous whitewater rafting trip, a fun horse back ride or a helicopter tour. Bike or hike 'till your heart's content. Take in some history. Find a comfy spot and watch for wildlife. Whatever you choose to do while visiting Glacier National Park, one thing is for sure. It will be unforgettable.
Whitefish Mountain (Formerly Big Mountain) is just 47 miles away. Enjoy mountain biking, hiking, zip line tours, the alpine slide, aerial adventure park, strider bike park, spider monkey mtn (ages 4+), summer tubing, scenic lift rides, and the Summit Nature Center.