What's Lazimpat like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Lazimpat, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's gardens and historical sites. Places to visit such as Durbar Marg and Garden of Dreams are not far away. Kathmandu Durbar Square and Kathmandu Civil Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lazimpat
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Lazimpat
Things to see and do in and around Lazimpat
Things to see near Lazimpat:
- Garden of Dreams (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Pashupatinath Temple (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Swayambhunath (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Boudhanath (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Lazimpat:
- Durbar Marg (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kathmandu Civil Mall (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Narayanhity Palace Museum (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Freak Street (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Royal Nepal Golf Course (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kathmandu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 157 mm of rainfall)