What's Lenox Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Lenox Park. Take time to see places such as Sun Splash Park and Beach at Daytona Beach while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Daytona International Speedway.
How to get to Lenox Park
Lenox Park is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Daytona Beach.
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Lenox Park
Things to see and do in and around Lenox Park
What to see in Lenox Park
- Sun Splash Park
- Beach at Daytona Beach
- First Presbyterian Church
Things to do near Lenox Park:
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Daytona International Speedway (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Daytona Beach Pier (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Daytona Lagoon Waterpark (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Daytona Beach Bandshell (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Daytona Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, July (average 159 mm of rainfall)