What's Frankford Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Frankford Estates? Galleria Dallas and Grapevine Mills Mall are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include The Shops at Legacy and Irving Convention Center.
How to get to Frankford Estates
Frankford Estates is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Carrollton.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Frankford Estates
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from Frankford Estates
Things to see and do in and around Frankford Estates
Things to see near Frankford Estates:
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Quorum Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Addison Circle Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- The Colony Five Star Complex (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Frankford Estates:
- Music City Mall (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Shops at Willow Bend (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Coyote Ridge Golf Club (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Crayola Experience (4 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Carrollton?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: May, October, March, June (average 111 mm of rainfall)