What's Lalbagh like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Lalbagh? Plan a fun excursion to Mangala Stadium while you're here. Forum Fiza Mall and Tannirbhavi Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to LalbaghLalbagh is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Mangaluru.
- Mangalore (IXE-Mangalore Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Lalbagh
Things to see and do in and around Lalbagh
Things to see near Lalbagh:
- Mangala Stadium (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Tannirbhavi Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Panambur Beach (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Kudroli Gokarnath Temple (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Mangaladevi Temple (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Lalbagh:
- Forum Fiza Mall (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Manasa Amusement & Water Park (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Pilikula Nisargadhama (5 mi/8 km away)
- Bejai Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mangaluru?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, December (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 720 mm of rainfall)