What's Malleshwaram like?
Malleshwaram is an upmarket part of town where you can spend time visiting the gardens. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Sankey Tank and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. There's plenty more to see, including Race Course Road and Bangalore Golf Course.
How to get to Malleshwaram
Malleshwaram is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Malleshwaram
Things to see and do in and around Malleshwaram
What to see in Malleshwaram
- Mount Carmel College
- Indian Institute of Science
- Sankey Tank
- Gandhi Bhavan
- The Potter's House Christian Fellowship Church
Things to do in Malleshwaram
- Race Course Road
- Bangalore Golf Course
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath
- Palace Grounds
- National Gallery of Modern Art
Other popular Malleshwaram attractions
- Kavala Caves
- Shiroli Peak
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna-Chandra Temple
- Shree Mukti Naga Kshetra
- Sigma Central