What's Auden Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Auden Park. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Kingston Waterfront. Lake Ontario Park and Kingston Penitentiary are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Auden Park
Auden Park is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 1.2 mi (2 km) from Auden Park
Things to see and do in and around Auden Park
Things to see near Auden Park:
- Lake Ontario Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Kingston Penitentiary (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Queen's University (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Invista Centre (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Bellevue House National Historic Site (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Auden Park:
- King's Crossing Outlet (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Kingston Centre (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Canada's Penitentiary Museum (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- The Grand Theatre (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Grand Theatre (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 98 mm of rainfall)