What's Downtown Sioux Falls like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Downtown Sioux Falls? Take time to see places such as Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science and Fawick Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Michelangelo's David and Old Courthouse Museum.
How to get to Downtown Sioux Falls
Downtown Sioux Falls is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Sioux Falls.
- Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Downtown Sioux Falls
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Sioux Falls
What to see in Downtown Sioux Falls
- Fawick Park
- Michelangelo's David
Things to do in Downtown Sioux Falls
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science
- Old Courthouse Museum
When is the best time to visit Sioux Falls?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 86 mm of rainfall)