What's Golden Peak like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Golden Peak? Top places to visit include Vail Ski Resort. There's plenty more to see, including Gopher Hill Lift.
How to get to Golden Peak
Golden Peak is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Vail.
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from Golden Peak
Things to see and do in and around Golden Peak
Things to see near Golden Peak:
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Booth Falls Trailhead (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Gore Creek (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- St. Patrick's Parish Church (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Golden Peak:
- Colorado Snowsports Museum and Hall of Fame (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- John A. Dobson Ice Arena (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Vail Golf Club (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Cogswell Gallery (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vail?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average -8°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, May (average 35 mm of rainfall)