What's Yachting Village like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Yachting Village. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as St. Mary's Catholic Church and Ocean Drive Historic District. There's plenty more to see, including Thames Street and Newport Harbour.
How to get to Yachting Village
Yachting Village is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Newport.
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Yachting Village
- Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Yachting Village
- North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Yachting Village
Things to see and do in and around Yachting Village
What to see in Yachting Village
- Newport Harbour
- St. Mary's Catholic Church
- Ocean Drive Historic District
- Whitehorne House
Things to do in Yachting Village
- Thames Street
- Museum of Yachting
When is the best time to visit Newport?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, November, December (average 120 mm of rainfall)