What's Northbridge like?
In Northbridge, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Northbridge Piazza and State Theatre Centre while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Chinatown.
How to get to Northbridge
Northbridge is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Northbridge
Things to see and do in and around Northbridge
Things to see near Northbridge:
- Northbridge Piazza (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- RAC Arena (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Yagan Square (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- 108 St Georges Terrace (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Perth Parliament House (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do in Northbridge
- State Theatre Centre
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)