What's Huiyang like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Huiyang? Nature lovers can visit Dapeng Peninsula and Tiger Island Park. There's plenty more to see, including Huadu Square and Daya Bay Central Stadium.
How to get to Huiyang
Huiyang is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Huizhou.
- Huizhou (HUZ), 15.3 mi (24.5 km) from Huiyang
Things to see and do in and around Huiyang
What to see in Huiyang
- Dapeng Peninsula
- Daya Bay Central Stadium
- Huiyang Sports Conference and Exhibition Centre
- Tiger Island Park
- Dongsheng Fishing Village
Things to do in Huiyang
- Huadu Square
- Longguang Tower
When is the best time to visit Huizhou?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 174 mm of rainfall)