What's L'antico Ghetto Ebraico like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than L'antico Ghetto Ebraico. Take time to see places such as Via Zamboni and Jewish Museum while you're here. Two Towers and Teatro Comunale di Bologna are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to L'antico Ghetto Ebraico
- Bologna Airport (BLQ), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from L'antico Ghetto Ebraico
Things to see and do in and around L'antico Ghetto Ebraico
Things to see near L'antico Ghetto Ebraico:
- Via Zamboni (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Two Towers (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Metropolitana di San Pietro (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Palazzo Re Enzo (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Fountain of Neptune (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
Things to do near L'antico Ghetto Ebraico:
- Jewish Museum (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Teatro Comunale di Bologna (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Mercato di Mezzo o Quadrilatero (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Teatro Auditorium Manzoni (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Archaeological Museum (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bologna?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, November, January (average 82 mm of rainfall)