What's Nam-Gu like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Nam-Gu? Take in some culture at Jangsaengpo Whale Museum and Ulsan Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Ulsan Grand Park and Ulsan Munsu Football Stadium.
How to get to Nam-Gu
Nam-Gu is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Ulsan.
- Ulsan (USN), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Nam-Gu
Things to see and do in and around Nam-Gu
What to see in Nam-Gu
- University of Ulsan
- Ulsan Grand Park
- Ulsan Munsu Football Stadium
Things to do in Nam-Gu
- Jangsaengpo Whale Museum
- Ulsan Museum
When is the best time to visit Ulsan?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 207 mm of rainfall)