What's Hannam-dong like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Hannam-dong, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and bars. Take in some culture at Leeum Samsung Museum of Art and Blue Square. There's plenty more to see, including Itawon Street and Namsan Park.
How to get to Hannam-dong
Hannam-dong is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Hannam-dong
Getting to Hannam-dong on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Hannam Station
- Hangangjin Station
Things to see and do in and around Hannam-dong
Things to see near Hannam-dong:
- Namsan Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Gyeongbok Palace (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Seoul Central Mosque (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Dosan Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Hangang Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do in Hannam-dong
- Itawon Street
- Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
- Blue Square
- Hannam Bowling Center
When is the best time to visit Seoul?