What's Samseong-dong like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Samseong-dong, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great restaurants. Spend an afternoon at SMTOWN coexartium or SM Entertainment Communication Center. There's plenty more to see, including Starfield COEX Mall and Bongeunsa Temple.
How to get to Samseong-dong
Samseong-dong is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Samseong-dong
Things to see and do in and around Samseong-dong
What to see in Samseong-dong
- Bongeunsa Temple
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center
- Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs
Things to do in Samseong-dong
- Starfield COEX Mall
- Seven Luck Casino Seoul Gangnam Branch
- SMTOWN coexartium
- SM Entertainment Communication Center
When is the best time to visit Samseong 2-dong?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)