What's Knollwood like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Knollwood? Visit places such as Silver Queen Gondola and The John Denver Sanctuary when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Aspen Mountain and Aspen Recreation Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Knollwood
Knollwood is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Aspen.
- Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Knollwood
Things to see and do in and around Knollwood
Things to see near Knollwood:
- The John Denver Sanctuary (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Wagner Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Mill Street Fountain (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Roaring Fork River (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Aspen Center for Environmental Studies at Hallam Lake (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Knollwood:
- Aspen Recreation Center (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Wheeler Opera House (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Aspen Art Museum (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Hurst Theatre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Isis Theatre (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Aspen?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, November, February (average 63 mm of rainfall)