What's Dakshineswar like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Dakshineswar? Take time to see places such as Bally Bridge and Dakshineswar Kali Temple while you're here. Belur Math and Ratan Babu Ghat are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Dakshineswar
Dakshineswar is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Kolkata.
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Dakshineswar
Things to see and do in and around Dakshineswar
What to see in Dakshineswar
- Bally Bridge
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple
Things to do near Dakshineswar:
- Aquatica Water Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Motijheel Mosque and Cemetery (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Tagore Museum (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Tagore House (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kolkata?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, July, September (average 421 mm of rainfall)