What's Crescent Beach like?
Crescent Beach is notable for its beach access. Take time to see places such as Fort Matanzas National Monument and Northeast Florida Beaches while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Tolomato River.
How to get to Crescent Beach
Crescent Beach is located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of St. Augustine.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Crescent Beach
Things to see and do in and around Crescent Beach
What to see in Crescent Beach
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Northeast Florida Beaches
- Tolomato River
Things to do near Crescent Beach:
- Fiesta Falls Mini-Golf (5 mi/8 km away)
- St. Augustine Shores Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Augustine?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, July (average 155 mm of rainfall)