What's Thirukazhukundram like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Thirukazhukundram? Take time to see places such as Mamallapuram Beach and Madras Crocodile Bank Trust while you're here.
How to get to Thirukazhukundram
Thirukazhukundram is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Chengalpattu.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from Thirukazhukundram
Things to see and do in and around Thirukazhukundram
What to see in Thirukazhukundram
- Old Mahabalipuram Road
- Mamallapuram Beach
- SRM University - Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University
- SIPCOT IT Park
When is the best time to visit Chengalpattu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 180 mm of rainfall)