What's Injambakkam like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Injambakkam. Spend an afternoon at VGP Universal Kingdom or VGP Snow Kingdom. There's plenty more to see, including ISKCON Chennai, Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple and Cholamandal Artists' Village.
How to get to Injambakkam
Injambakkam is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of Chennai.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Injambakkam
Things to see and do in and around Injambakkam
Things to see near Injambakkam:
- ISKCON Chennai, Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Neelankarai Beach (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- ECR Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Ramanujan IT City (5 mi/8 km away)
- Thiruvanmiyur Beach (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do in Injambakkam
- VGP Universal Kingdom
- VGP Snow Kingdom
- Cholamandal Artists' Village
When is the best time to visit Chennai?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, August (average 212 mm of rainfall)